Urinalysis dipstick and microscopics control.
A urinalysis control Compatible with most urine strip brands, manual microscopy methods, confirmatory tests, and automated analysers such as: iQ200, UriSed, COBIO-XS, sediMAX, iRICELL, LabUMat2/UriSed2. Now with values for Roche Cobas 6500.
Formulated with real human RBCs and WBCs for urinalysis dipstick and sediment combination quality control for the clinical lab.
- Two controls in one.
- Liquid, made with human urine.
- Recognised by both standard and automated microscopy methodologies.
- Applicable to manual and automated microscopy methods.
- 24-month shelf life and open vial stability from date of manufacture when stored at 2ºC–8ºC.
- Formulated with rod-shaped E. coli, the most commonly found bacteria in affected patient samples, and engineered Calcium Oxalate Dihydrate (COD) crystals which are easily.
- Our thoughtfully redesigned packaging now includes barcodes on the labels for lot numbers and expiration dates and we’ve made it easier to identify each level.