- Test Type; Qualitative rapid diagnostic test.
- Assay Method; Dengue NS1 Ag+IgM/IgG.
- Storage Temperature; 1- 30℃.
- Specimen; Serum/Plasma/Whole Blood.
- Specimen Volume; NS1 Ag : 60/60/80㎕.
- IgM/IgG : 10/10/20㎕.
- Result Time; 15 – 20 minutes.
- Package Size; 25 or 50 tests/box.
Dengue virus is transmitted by mosquitoes, and more than one-third of the world’s population is at risk for infection. Because there are no vaccines available to prevent infection with dengue virus, early recognition and prompt supportive treatment can substantially lower the risk of medical complications and death.
Features & Benefits
CareStart™ Dengue Combo (NS1 Ag+IgM/IgG) is a rapid diagnostic test that can simultaneously detect dengue virus in all clinical stages using both dengue NS1 antigen and anti-dengue antibodies (IgM/IgG) with one device.
- Diagnosis of dengue infection from acute to convalescent stage
- Detection of all four dengue serotypes from serum, plasma, or whole blood
- True point-of-care test with no specimen preparation.